U5-U8 Fall 2018 Practice Schedule begins September 4th, 2018 & ends November 9th, 2018.
REVISED** SCHEDULE FOR U5-U8 Sunday Sessions
BU5 - 9:45-10:45AM @ Burns Attack Field
GU5 - 11:00AM - 12:00PM @ Burns Attack Field
U6 - 8:30-9:30AM @ Burns Park Main Soccer Field
U7 - 9:45-10:45AM @ Burns Park Main Soccer Field*
U8 - 11:00AM-12:00PM @ Burns Park Main Soccer Field*
*Sunday Session on October 28th for U7/U8 replaced by LIJSL Development Day @ LIJSL Soccer Park - See Bottom of Page for Details
**Please note the September 16th Session will no longer take place to accommodate a special needs baseball tournament at Burns Park. We have added a U5-U8 session on the 11th of November.
From the West:
- Take Southern State Parkway to Exit 28A South or the Long Island Expressway to Exit 44 South (Seaford-Oyster Bay - Route 135)
- Take the Seaford-Oyster Bay Expressway to the end (Merrick Road East)
- Go East on Merrick Road approximately 2.3 miles
- After passing Massapequa High School on the left, John Burns Park will be on the right
From the East:
- Take Southern State Parkway to Exit 32 South (Route 110)
- Take Route 110 South to the end (Merrick Road - Route 27A)
- Turn right onto Merrick Road heading West and continue approximately 1.5 miles
- John Burns Park will be on the left side across from a small shopping center
*Note that for small sided games, the Main Soccer field may be designated as 18N or 18S meaning the game will be played on the North or South half of the Main Soccer Field.
MSC will be hosting LIJSL PDI matches for U7 & U8 LIJSL PDI teams in the afternoon on September 23rd. Our U7s & U8s will also be able to participate as desired, but will still have their regularly scheduled in-house sessions in the morning. Our U5-U8 Coordinator Jordan Arma will reach out in advance to gather interest.
U7 & U8 Players will also be participating in LIJSL Development Days at Peter C Collins Soccer Park on the below dates. Our U5-U8 Coordinator Jordan Arma will reach out to confirm attendance prior to the sessions at Soccer Park. The Saturday Development days will be in addition to our Sunday in-house Sessions. The Sunday October 28th Development day will replace our in-house session that day for U7/U8.